What to write on Essay about life
We all know a life because we live, but what does it mean? How do I explain life to someone else? When you start writing an essay about life, the most important thing to understand is its definition.
The Merriam-Webster dictionary contains many definitions of life. Some of them include:
- The characteristic that distinguishes a functioning and vital organism from a corpse.
- The sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual.
- Spiritual existence transcends physical death.
- A certain level of earthly existence. and
- The person’s lifestyle.
These definitions will guide you as you write your Essay
You need to write an introduction explaining life’s meaning and what your essay contains. Your essay requires a thesis. You can search for the thesis statement and how to write it.
The text of the article should expand your introduction in detail. It takes a full explanation of life if you mention that you are going to explain the meaning of life in the introduction. You can approach the article in the following ways to capture the essence of life:
- Explain life as the characteristic that distinguishes a functioning and living organism from a dead body. Here, explain how life distinguishes between the living and the dead. What qualities does a living person have that a dead person does not have?
- Explain the sequence of mental and physical experiences that make up a person’s existence. Try to explain how a person’s life causes them to act the way they do. For example, a person with optimal health and prosperity lives differently from a person with a physically ill and mentally unstable person.
- Also, explain what spiritual life is. Different religions believe in life after death. Explain to your audience what this other life entails. You can do this by explaining how Christians or Buddhists experience the afterlife.
- An essay on life can also include a specific stage in life, such as teenage life, adult life, old age, and child life. Explain these phases and how life differs between the phases.
- Explain life also as a way of life. The lifestyle is extensive because individuals live uniquely. Some are calm, others struggle all their lives for lack of resources, others have had great experiences due to their immense wealth, and some are satisfied with their lives. Choose and distinguish some explanations to help explain how people live life.
- Explain the beauty of life. It can include survival, starting a family, physical and mental well-being, peace, and friendships.
- Highlight and explain some of the challenges that individuals face in life. These include fears, obstacles, resentments, and disappointments.
- Express your approach to life. Explain how you think people should live. You can advise your audience to get the most out of their life, as it is limited and irreversible. You can also motivate them not to take life for granted by appreciating it and other experiences. You can defend life and explain that life takes place according to your own spiritual well-being. This means that when you enjoy life, instead of focusing on life’s challenges, you are enjoying life. You can also advise them not to take life too seriously, especially when facing various challenges.
- Finally, make some recommendations on how people can live better and enjoy life. It can include focusing on the beauty in life, spending time with family and friends, taking care of their physical and mental health, choosing happiness, and doing more of the things they love and enjoy to do.
- Finally, your essay conclusion should include a summary of the main points, including some definitions and explanations, a reflection on how the essay conveys your thesis statement, and an emphasis on various recommendations that people can adopt in order to enjoy life.
- The essay on Life is very comprehensive. Make sure to capture the true essence of life in your essay.