1) In the context of the most recent international regulatory frameworks, critically evaluate the role of the bank’s asset-liability committees (ALCOs) in measuring and managing interest rate and liquidity risk. In order to support this you are required to calculate and interpret appropriate measurement techniques.
(1500 Words, 50 Marks)
2) Using literature and examples, compare and contrast the operational risk management performance of your chosen bank with the dynamic regulatory and banking environment over the last three years. In response, construct a fraud risk assessment framework using these examples and future potential exposures. This framework should acknowledge the current legislative and regulatory infrastructure in which your bank operates.
(1500 Words, 50 Marks)
Assessment structure guidelines are as follows:
· Length maximum of 3000 words (with a +/- 10% tolerance level) which must be stated.
· Font – Arial 12, whole document being fully justified with 1.5 line spacing.
· Titles and headings should be in bold. Section headings should be numbered e.g. 3.1.
· Quotations of more than 2 lines must be indented and in italics with the reference and page number stated. Shorter quotations should be in italics but do not need to be indented.
· Tables and figures should be inserted at an appropriate point in the text and should be easily readable.
· If you are attaching any appendices, please keep it to the minimum.
· Referencing must be APA 6th style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more