Discipline: Classic English Literature
Type of Paper: Creative writing
Academic Level: Undergrad. (yrs 1-2)
Paper Format: APA
Pages: 4 Words: 275
Seeking assistance in an APA 7th edition formatted persuasive essay on gun reform. Sources will be supplied!
Requirements are as follows:
- A thesis statement at the end of the introduction paragraph
- An introduction paragraph that establishes the issue
- Well-developed paragraphs that include evidence from sources to support your argument for a specific change in your community
- Four credible sources appropriate for academic writing should be cited within the text of the essay; at least one of the cited sources should be either a book/ebook or a periodical article, preferably from the Purdue Global Library
- All cited sources need to have full citations on a references page (except for any interviews you conduct, which only require in-text citations)
- A strong and well-supported argument will be at least 3–4 pages, not including the title page and references page
Requirements: 3-4 pages
When citing within the essay, it cannot be a direct quote, it has to be paraphrased
Thesis statement: Firearm retailers in the Hampton Roads area should conduct more thorough background checks to decrease gun-related violence and crimes in the neighboring cities in order to maintain safety within the community.