January 13th, 2023
- Initial responses should be no less than 200 words and include citations from at least two credible sources, One being your textbook. (Perry, S. E., Hockenberry, M. J., Lowdermilk, D. L., & Wilson, D. (2018). Maternal Child Nursing Care (6th ed.). St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier. ISBN: 9780323549387)
- Initial responses are to be original in content and demonstrate a thorough analysis of the topic.
- Discussion Topic: What are the responsibilities of nurses and the nursing profession to ensure that the timing of discharge is appropriate and safe for each postpartum woman and her baby?
- Discussion Topic: How does the nurse play a critical role in promoting the safety of women who participate in an early-discharge program and plan to return home within 12 to 24 hours after their vaginal birth?
- Discussion Topic: What are the different treatment options and nursing instructions for superficial venous thrombosis versus acute pulmonary embolus?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on