he purpose of this project is to demonstrate your understanding of the following course concepts:
1. Create and modify tables.
2. Create and manage reference lists.
3. Insert illustrations and text boxes.
4. Create and modify charts.
5. Modify graphic elements.
6. Create and modify reference elements.
For this assignment, you will be formatting a document to include a table, a chart and an image. You will also conduct additional research and cite your sources and include a reference list.
1. Download the Report.docx file that is attached to this assignment and save it as: LastName_Newsletter.docx. replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: Henry_Newsletter). It is a good idea to save your work periodically.
2. Formatting Requirements
a. Insert a Title Page and include the following: Your name, Project name, and Instructor’s name.
b. Document must use 1-inch margins, 12-point professional font, double-space, automatic page numbering, Reference page.
a. Convert the text after “The top ten are listed in the table below” and before “The Retail Industry” heading into a table. Separate text at Tabs.
b. Sort the table in ascending order by retailers.
c. Apply any table style.