How To Write A Strong Animal Testing Essay
Animal testing is a long-standing problem that preoccupies people around the world. Also known as in vivo testing or animal testing; It is the use of animals in experiments to explore the interactions of their bodies and biological systems with various irritants.
This method has been widely used in medical and biological studies since the beginning of the scientific revolution. Nowadays, however, it is also used in commercial establishments and pharmaceutical companies to test cosmetics, hygiene products, and food before they are sold to people.
Approach to animal testing essays
There are basically two ways to write essays about animal testing.
You can choose a topic that takes into account historical context, testing methods, and other aspects that your personal point of view does not require. As you write an essay like this, keep in mind that you need to be unbiased and objective to research the subject as a scientist.
The other approach is an argumentative essay. There are also a variety of aspects to choose from, but you will need to provide your point of view or write a subject for an essay that adheres to it. Here you have to convince in order to convince the reader of your health.
Stand against the animal testing essay
If you are against animal testing, you may want to choose a topic that highlights the negative aspects of the topic.
Here are some arguments against animal testing to get you started:
- Animal experiments are inhuman and cause suffering in animals.
- There are several alternatives to tests that can replace animals.
- Humans are different from animals. Therefore, the results of animal testing can be unjustified.
- Some products tested on animals were dangerous to humans.
- Alternative research methods are cheaper than animal testing.
- Many failed experiments are useless for wasting animal life.
- Religion motivates us to be compassionate to all living beings, including animals.
Position pro-animal testing essay
In the event that you support the idea of conducting animal testing and you decide to demonstrate the need for it in the modern world, you need to be very persuasive. There are thousands of people who don’t share your opinion.
Here are some ideas to help support animal testing:
- Animal testing has resulted in dozens of treatments and saved the lives of millions of people.
- There are still no equivalent alternatives for testing a fully functional organism.
- Some animals look like humans.
- Animal experiments prevent dangerous and harmful experiments on humans.
- There are laws aimed at preventing animal abuse.
- The majority of scientists are in favor of animal testing.
- Some products must be tested on animals first to show that they can be used by humans.
- Religion is the foundation of human rule.
- Animal life is a small price to pay for scientific and medical advancement.
Ideas for setting up an animal testing essay format
Every essay should be well organized and animal research essays are no exception. As a rule, an essay consists of three parts: introduction, main part, and conclusion.
In the introduction, you present the problem and the topic of your essay. Give the reader some definitions and background information for better understanding.
In the main part, you represent all information, ideas, and data on your topic. Don’t forget to organize the text and divide it into paragraphs to make your essay more readable. Ideally, write each idea or sentence in the new paragraph.
The conclusion is drawn at the end when everything has been said. Here you extract the entire essay without adding any new information.
Here is an example outline of a pro-animal test research paper:
- Hook sentence.
- Thesis statement.
- Transition to Main Body.
- History of the animal testing practice.
- The role of legislation in preventing mistreatment.
- Great discoveries, which would be impossible without animal testing.
- Why alternatives to animal testing won’t work?
- Transition to Conclusion.
- Unexpected twist or a final argument.
- Food for thought.
Write an introduction to the animal testing paper
In order to have a successful introduction, as well as writing the entire essay, you must be familiar with the subject. To get off to a good start, you have to do a lot of research.
Looking up sample animal research essays may sound like a good idea. Once you have some basic information in hand, you will surely know what to say.
Here are some tips on what to include in your introduction:
- Definition of animal experiments.
- Description of the problem.
- Expert view.
- Attitude of the community.
- Some interesting facts.
Theses explanation – the main idea of your essay.
The best animal testing research topics
You have no ideas for a good title? Below is a list of topics for the essay on animal testing.
choose any. Each of them is attractive.
- Advantages and disadvantages of animal testing.
- Animal experiments in cosmetics.
- The great discoveries of animal experiments.
- Alternatives to animal testing.
- Animal testing in your country.
- The ethical aspect of animal testing.
- Positive and negative results from animal experiments.
- The horrors of animal experimentation.
- The future of animal testing.
- Animal experimentation and animal rights.
Make animal testing essay hook
When it comes to writing, the introduction is about half the success. If you can get off to a good start, the reader will definitely see the entire work in a more positive light.
… How do you attract the reader’s attention and create an attractive entry point?
These two basic methods are widely used by speakers, but can also be used while writing:
- Rhetorical question. Get the reader to think by asking something vague or sweet, such as, “Do ethics matter in medical advancement and saving lives?” or “Do you kill an animal with your own hands?”
- A shocking fact. For example: “Every year more than 100 million animals are abused and killed in the United States” or “88% of the Nobel Prizes in Physiology and Medicine were associated with animal testing.
All in all, animal testing is well worth publishing and an updated topic to discover and highlight. There are many aspects of the problem to investigate and what is important – you may be wrong or wrong with your point of view.
This coin has two sides and you have to decide which side to stay on. Remember, your essay will benefit from being honest with yourself and the reader.