How do you write like a guru in grammar?
Our article today will focus on how to learn to compose efficiently with joy rather than quick persistence. Only effective tips are proven time and again through experience. Without heavy sayings and overflowing with technical jargon. Just the facts!
- Remain patient and mentally disciplined. If you don’t want to improve your language there will be no result. The wiser man is that he gets a higher rank in life and keeps these thoughts in my head more and more every time you give up the practice.
- Read much. This is how you train your “memory card”. Reading does not mean revising the text, but rather taking in the correct data. As you read the book, you will not only memorize the spelling of words but also subconsciously assign the most important literary methods to your memory. It is important to choose a book that suits your interests. This will determine your immediate success and the time you spend training. It can be fiction (Jules Verne, “Aelita” AK Tolstoi, “Solaris” S. Lema et al.
- Readout. This technique sharpens auditory memory. Read as it is in the book, and pronounce the words in syllables. And it is also important to stop at the places where the punctuation marks are when reading a text.
- Write over five pages of the book every day. This method helps the student to successfully pass the exam and become more efficient in various fields of study. It is better to choose classical literature because it is usually written in a literary language, made up of structurally diverse sentences, and is full of techniques, styles, and idioms.
- Learn the words by heart. It is helpful to learn the rules of writing by learning exciting and powerful poetry. It will help activate your memory. Nobody knows the capabilities of the human body. Memorizing the text can seem intimidating at first. But after the first few attempts, you will see how quickly the material is memorized.
- Do regular exercise. Check yourself out, try to write your spelling regularly, and improve your writing skills and vocabulary. After reading the story, write a summary. Remember to write competently – this is not a gift from God, but the result of hard training. At home – train with interest.
- Practice in twos. The results will be even stronger when you get a friend to study with you. You develop your oral speech and have the opportunity to correct one another directly. Make the dialogue interesting, try to translate it into lots of new words, and get a spelling dictionary to make sure your writing is error-free. When you run into problems they are always at hand. Create a glossary of difficult words that are hard to remember. And check them regularly and save them little by little.
The most obvious advice is to use the school reception. Three simple ways: read a rule, do exercises, and correct mistakes. Analyze where you make the most mistakes and only work with the problematic and most difficult parts to write.