Current Argumentative Essay Topics
In the article, we will talk about the content of the texts and analyze in detail the best argumentative essay topics for the English exam. This introductory paper will provide you with an opportunity to understand the format of the written portion of the essay, teach you how to quickly create an outline, and help you gain confidence in your skills before the exam. So, take part in the reading!
How to choose the best Argumentative Topics?
Always choose the topic that interests you most because it will be difficult to write an essay on a topic that you do not like and will bring nothing to no good. After choosing a topic, you need to find the information to inspire you and write an essay yourself. Let’s understand the structure of this writing task:
An introduction. By using an introductory paragraph, you give the appropriate context to emphasize your position. Again, you need to provide the reader with a quick reference. In the introduction, I set out these basic ideas that will help you understand your point of view.
The introduction should end with the central thesis that identifies your claim (the idea for which you are writing an essay) and the rationale for your position on the matter.
Argue about the situation and what you should be arguing about. All of the facts presented in this section should strengthen your position. This is the gist of your article. Usually, you start with a general statement and then save the basic details and solid examples. Depending on the length of your reasoning, this part will have a paragraph or two that should clearly state the reasons for your position and the supporting evidence.
Expect objections. A sign of frequent objections to your submission indicates that you have handled the subject well and know different points of view. Getting this kind of information will make your business stronger! Usually, this paragraph comes right before the close.
Conclusion. In summary, the article should come to a logical conclusion. Try to show the reader the topic under discussion in a larger context. Finally, you also need to reconfirm why this question is so important.
Don’t ask about makeup. Statistics and fictional facts will not deceive readers. Don’t try to find information just because you don’t have in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Don’t get too emotional. The deductive essay is not a diary page, a film review, or a personal letter. It’s not about your feelings! Writing such an article in the spirit of praise or complaint is unnecessary.
150 Winning argumentative essay topics essay 2022
Check the list of unique argumentative essay topics that will be fit for both your essay and a speech.
10 Great argumentative essay topics essay 2022
- How have attitudes toward nature changed during the pandemic?
- How has the form of distance learning changed?
- The advantages and disadvantages of distance learning and working.
- Global changes during a pandemic.
- How art and culture changed sales, exhibitions, and events.
- Political relations in the context of a pandemic.
- How human values changed during the pandemic.
- How the tourism industry changed during the pandemic.
- How the sports field changed during the pandemic.
- How has the area of international sales and trade relations changed?
10 simple argumentative essay topics
- Husbands and wives.
- Youth problems.
- This an urgent problem of our time.
- The relationship between parents and children.
- Fathers and Sons.
- Friendship in our life.
- Friendship is the joy of life.
- The secrets of gestures and body language.
- What body language hides.
- Religious issues in a teenager’s life.
Top 10 Topics for Controversial Essays
- If you had the opportunity to eliminate crime or pollution, what would you choose and why?
- Imagine going invisible for a day. Great that day. Do you think this would be fun, or would you create more problems? Explained.
- Imagine having a 5-minute shopping spree (a brief moment in which you can borrow anything for free) in a store of your choice and can grab whatever you want. Which shop would you choose, and which shopping strategy do you pursue?
- What do you think is more important: freedom of expression, the right to a fair trial, or the right to privacy? Explained.
- If you were lucky enough to travel the world with an explorer, who would it be and why?
- Do you think it is worthwhile for scientists to test drugs on animals to fight human diseases such as cancer?
- Write down why it is important to keep promises.
- At the request of the post office, you must choose the hero of the new postage stamp. Who is and why
- Do you think that people are naturally better or worse? Explained.
- What reward (real or imaginary) would you like to have in your life?
15 Argumentative essay topics for High School
- Is Your Vote Important?
- Is diversity important in the media?
- Does the pay gap really exist?
- What can be done about gun control in the USA?
- Does the average person need the right to own a weapon?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- Should religion have a place in government?
- Should students be allowed to choose their own classes from a younger age (like in college)?
- Is net neutrality important?
- Is Same-Sex Education Beneficial or Harmful for Students?
- What should young people give more credit to?
- Is the increasingly widespread use of technology good for young children – or does it harm their development?
- How is the boss doing at work?
- Do movements like Black Lives Matter and #MeToo promote inclusivity and awareness or division and inequality?
- What is the greatest threat to our environment?
10 Argumentative Essay Topics for College
- Unrequited love in the world’s most famous books.
- The correct upbringing of children and young people.
- Patriotism in the United States.
- Choose a future profession.
- The role of art and culture in everyone’s life.
- American Culture in the 21st Century.
- What a man can do out of love.
- Does love always make you happy?
- Spiritual and mental strength.
- The Role of the Family in the United States in the 21st Century.
10 good argumentative essay topics
- How to spend your free time efficiently.
- Time management skills in every student’s life.
- Is it impossible or possible to live in a society and be free from society?
- Dream and Reality. How do you achieve balance?
- Money should be managed, not served. What should every student prepare for after graduation?
- The advantages and disadvantages of social networks.
- Only a healthy nation has a future. One example is the United States of America.
- Time is the best test of loyalty.
- Terrorism is a problem of the 21st century. An example of twins and the 9/11 terrorist attack.
- The power of money in the modern world.
10 Argumentative Essay Ideas For You
- The American character in literature (the American human figure).
- The internet is an essential part of our life. How has the internet affected people?
- The Internet is the most important innovation of the late 20th century. Date of creation.
- Teens, parents, and the internet. How can you stop kids from the unhealthy amount of internet?
- About the appearance of the moral principle in history, in life, in destiny.
- A milestone in every child’s life. How to find teachers for yourself in adulthood.
- Living in deep space. Is there any extraterrestrial life?
- Modern society: progress or decline
- The impact of modern technology on our lives
- The phenomenon of reproduction. The era of computers has already dawned.
15 Argumentative Essay Topics in sports
- Can video players be seen as real athletes?
- Can children be saved from difficulties through exercise?
- Should girls be allowed to do the same sports as boys?
- Should alternatives to steroids be legalized for professional athletes?
- Is cheerleading a sport?
- Baseball isn’t as fun as it used to be.
- Does your university spend a lot of money on sports programs?
- Student-athletes must be paid to play.
- Sports betting should be illegal.
- Sports events are not allowed to advertise alcohol and tobacco.
- Does the media view mathematics as sexual objects?
- All athletes must be checked for medication prior to the performance.
- Women should not be allowed to participate in dangerous sports.
- The effect of bodybuilding on a woman’s body in old age.
- Is chess a sport or a game? Discuss in detail.
15 Argumentative Essay Topics in Education
- Parents should play an active role in their children’s education.
- There should be no grading system to assess a student’s ability.
- Standardized tests should be abolished in schools.
- All students must wear a school uniform.
- Does technology use the education system?
- Is it better to study in one semester than to study mixed?
- Should all students learn a foreign language?
- Programming must be compulsory for all students.
- Should students take sex education classes in school?
- Should schools have the right to test students for drugs?
- Girls should be equally encouraged to play sports in school.
- The world must have a uniform language.
- Hard work is not enough to be successful in a student’s life.
- Should teachers be allowed to discipline their students physically?
- How can the education system in the United States change?
15 Argumentative Essay Topics in social media
- Are social networks an effective communication platform?
- Do people really get a job on LinkedIn?
- Is Facebook legally allowed to reveal the private information of its users?
- Is it possible to make a good amount of money with YouTube?
- Should Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter be banned permanently?
- Social media have successfully increased employment rates.
- Unethical comments from celebrities.
- Social media has destroyed communication in real life.
- Social media have made business easier.
- Blogging is an independent profession.
- How do social media describe beauty standards?
- How did social media become a major source of inferiority complexes among adolescents?
- Is it currently possible to live without social media?
- Should underage children be allowed to have social media accounts?
- The pros and cons of social media.
15 Argumentative Essay Topics in Technology
- Are cell phones harmful to humanity?
- Do spy apps violate user privacy?
- Do millennials rely more on computers than newborns?
- Is Inscribe the future of front-end development?
- The effect of microwave technology on our biology.
- Technology made us lazy.
- Should programming be taught at an intermediate level?
- Cognitive computers like Watson are unethical.
- Should the candidates’ social media profiles be taken into account during the recruitment process?
- Children should not be given private cell phones.
- Self-driving cars and the future of transport.
- Has technology made people less efficient?
- Technological developments in the field of psychology.
- Does the future lie in the hands of artificial intelligence?
- The pros and cons of relying too much on technology.
15 Argumentative Essay Topics on American History
- How did European colonialism affect Native Americans?
- What role do women play in the revolutionary movement?
- What are the main causes of the American Revolution?
- The main problems that caused the North-South conflict and led to the civil war?
- The impact of the Great Depression on America’s banking sector.
- The civil rights movement.
- How did America grow after World War II?
- American Foreign Policy in the 21st Century.
- Is Barack Obama the first American president to make history?
- Nixon is the first American to be forced to resign.
- The political situation in America after September 11th
- American media coverage of the Vietnam War.
- The importance of the United States’ action to combat terrorism after September 11th.
- History of Racism and Discrimination in America.
- The President’s best decision
Don’t have time to write an argumentative essay?
Well, you have a plan of action and a to-do list. Now is the time to exercise. To sum up, we only state that articles and essays in English are written in a formal style, regardless of the topic, and are around 200-250 words in length. Make sure you adhere to these standards when performing the work. Otherwise, even an error-free text will become an underestimated reality.
As you can see, there are many interesting essay-writing topics, but there isn’t always plenty of time and opportunity for a busy student to write an essay. There is a way out!
You can choose a topic and order an argumentative essay from our service specialists.
After completing the application, you will quickly receive help and save time for basic activities!