1. Identify a business decision situation that requires action in your organization. Be clear and succinct.
2. Assess the current situation.
3. Identify two symptoms.
4. Identify likely problems causing each symptom.
5. Write a decision statement (this is always a question).
6. Identify research objective (potential result) that corresponds to the decision statement.
7. Restate research objective in the form of a question (known as the research question).
8. Develop a hypothesis by (1) reviewing the research objectives and identifying the variables and (2) specifying the variables in a declarative statement and describing the direction of the relationship.
Write a two-page paper based on the information from your responses.
The paper should include the following headings:
Current Situation, Problem Statement, Research Objective, Research Question(s), and Hypothesis.
Be sure to include a title page and a reference page.
Use correct APA formatting when writing your paper.