Most college and university students in the United States find history homework very difficult, if not uninteresting. This happens because you have to think about different topics and research countless long books. What many fail to consider, however, is finding good historical research topics that are both interesting and unique. If a properly chosen assignment topic inspires its author, it automatically becomes interesting for the target audience and increases the chances of being hired for better grades. This article offers some of the best history research paper topics for 2021 and 2022.
1. The concept of world history. the rules.
2. What are the similar characteristics of paintings from the period of the French Revolution and ancient Greek art and why?
3. What are the main characteristics of the Natufian culture?
4. Assessment of the significance of an event in the life of Leonidas in ancient Sparta.
5. How important is the Kokotini Tripela culture in world history?
6. Identify and explain key similarities and differences between women in ancient Athens and ancient Sparta.
7. What are the main features of the policy setup?
8. Athens or Sparta? Which of these ancient Greek city-states do you think had the most perfect institutions and why?
9. What do the civilizations of the ancient east have in common?
10. Compare the lives of ancient Greek women from bourgeois families during the Hellenistic (Sparta and Athens) and Hellenistic periods with those of Rome (753 BC to 500 AD).
1. What caused the great migration of people in the Middle Ages?
2. What impact did the bubonic plague (the black plague) have on social, economic, cultural, and political life in Europe at the end of the Middle Ages?
3. What are the similarities and differences between the barbarian kingdoms?
4. Music of the Middle Ages.
5. What were the main characteristics of medieval society and political institutions of that time?
6. Medieval thinkers.
7. What influence did the Roman Catholic Church have in the Middle Ages?
8. The state of scientific knowledge at the end of the Middle Ages.
9. Urbanization in a medieval city.
10. How did the intellectual, cultural, and technological innovations of the late Middle Ages reflect the political, social, and economic changes that the Black Death brought with it?
1. What are the main characteristics of Italian and Renaissance humanism?
2. Explain how Renaissance European civilization helped fuel the exploration and settlement of the New World.
3. Reasons for strengthening the absolute monarchy in France.
4. Slavery in the Renaissance.
5. The causes and effects of the war of liberation in the Netherlands.
6. What were the basic elements of political and social life in the Renaissance?
7. The causes and effects of the first revolution in England.
8. To what extent did the Renaissance influence the Protestant Reformation?
9. The road to parliamentary monarchy in England.
10. International relations in the 16th and 18th centuries.
1. What were the main features in the formation of Napoleon I’s empire?
2. What does Napoleon have to do with the French Revolution?
3. The causes and effects of the defeat of Napoleon’s empire.
4. The revolutions of 1848-1849 in European countries.
5. Why did the nationalists in Germany achieve so little between 1815 and 1848?
6. The formation of nation-states in Italy and Germany.
7. Against the influence of nationalism in Germany and in the Austrian Empire from 1848 to 1914.
8. Causes of the American Civil War 1861-1865.
9. The Effects of Economic Development in Western Countries in the 19th Century.
10. What are the characteristics of artistic culture from the end of the 18th century to the beginning of the 20th century?
Undoubtedly, the subjects of research articles on history can vary depending on the subject of the article and the period covered. World history can also be used as an example with regard to other possible topics. Here are some suggestions for topics related to world history:
Given the rich history of the world, the list of topics for articles on historical research can be endless. The most important thing to keep in mind while writing is that the topic should focus on a specific problem and revolve around a specific problem without tackling too many problems at once.
Research topics in history prior to 1500 include ancient civilizations and premodern times. Here are some topics for your convenience.
1. The great leaders of ancient Rome.
2. The ancient kingdom of Egypt.
3. What is the origin of Christianity?
4. The Mughals and globalization.
5. First history of the Franks.
6. Abolition of Slavery in the United States.
7. Global transformation.
8. Dutch and Flemish artists in Rome 1500-1600.
9. Postmodern history.
From economics and political science to history and anthropology, good research should contain verified sources and valid information. When you turn to the professional writers at Homeworkstand, any student will easily have great ideas on history research topics and get all kinds of professional writing help.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more