association of age at cannabis first use and later substance abuse with mental health and depression in in young one. This study was carried out among adolescent between the ages of 13 and 18 years.
Using the ‘Week 4 | Part 4’ section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
- The topic of interest you have selected
- Correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
- Analysis of the article using the Research Analysis Matrix section of the template
- Write a 1-paragraph justification explaining whether or not you would recommend the use of this article to inform professional practice
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
- Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research
- Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research
- Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research