Accounting Information Systems Skills with SAGE and SAP ERP
This is an INDIVIDUAL assignment.
Amendment as of 21/01/2021: this will not be a presentation done live. Instead, you must prepare as if you are going to present.
For your presentation you must include:
- Elements of a business plan comprising of goals, aims, ideas:
- Goals can be broken down into monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and annually and you need to have a business goal (overall goal).
- Aims can be general or time specific.
- Ideas can be as general or specific as you see fit.
- There should be sufficient evidence of a long-term plan guiding the business.
- Critical evaluation of how the business progressed:
- What happened each month?
- What goals and aims were met?
- What goals and aims failed?
- What ideas were created?
- What do you plan to do for the next month?
- Do you plan to change or adapt any of your goals or aims?
- Appropriate screenshots of end of month reports, minimum of end of year reports.
- Your slides do not have to be in chronological order or a month-by-month breakdown. Alternatives may be department by department or decision based.
- You should have some screenshots of reports and key areas that emphasise your decisions. For example, if you talk about pricing you may want to screenshot the screen where you make an important decision that you want to talk about. Alternatively, you may want to show a summary of each year or quarter.
- Graphs showing important data analysis of at least TWO of the following:
- Sales Volume (Units and/or Orders).
- Time Used Breakdown.
- Any other Data you consider useful/interesting.
- Three years of gameplay – you have THREE complete game rewinds available to use and SIX period rewinds, meaning that you can go back and undo your actions and restart from a previous point in time. Once these are used up you will not be able to restart.
- Overall – you need to explain WHAT you did and WHY.
Amended Further Instructions
Create your slides as if they are going to be presented.
In the Notes section of PowerPoint, you should bullet point what you would talk about. While there is no strict word count on this section you should only have enough that could be covered in two minutes of speech. They will be read against a timer by the marker and moderator.
For your report you must include:
- A word document with an analysis of:
- Critical evaluation of what went well in your role, this can be business based or personal.
- Critical evaluation of what you could have improved in your role, this can be business based or personal.
- 500 words maximum.
There will be no marks awarded or deducted for grammar or other aspects of language as this is not being assessed.
Total Marks Available: 50 marks