A guide to highlight the major standpoint in Conflicts essays
The two ways of structuring conflict essays include firstly expressing and articulating a clear point of view in the essay and secondly being reflected, impartial and balanced in all arguments presented. The following beliefs relate to the first point; a clear point of view.
- Always ask yourself if you really have a point of view in writing conflict articles. Although you should look at the article from a neutral point of view, clarifying and justifying what you are going to believe is very important. This informs the reader that you have also read extensively and know an expert in the field. This is the point where your personality and authenticity should be communicated. Avoid committing to either side of the split in the conflict, however, as people from the opposite point of view may have negative connotations that negatively affect the readability of the article.
- It’s not about characters, it’s about problems writing conflict essays. Always be objective when addressing issues related to the conflict. Great writers don’t talk about the person who said it, but about the subject that was said. This helps maintain decency in writing the article. This is for the simple reason that attacking other people’s characters is a direct invitation to attack your character as the author of the article among the readers.
- Show clearly the differences between interest and position. Situations are taken that make it very difficult to attempt a solution. The best aspect to consider is interesting. By understanding the interests of the parties involved in a conflict situation, there is a great chance of making your article very professional. For example, interests show what each party needs to address, but attitudes show what they believe in and what they want to do. It is always easier to respond to interests than to situations. Trying to change attitudes because conflicts cannot be resolved if the parties stick to their positions. Settings don’t matter. People can change their attitudes about anything as long as the right topics are addressed. It is worth reminding readers that a tough attitude makes a contradicting situation seem even worse.
Keep Conflict Essay reflective, Neutral, and Balanced
Conflict essays can sometimes be very emotional, requiring a lot of thought and critical analysis. In real conflict, people make all sorts of accusations and as a media, you may need to be very critical in understanding the real problems in order to separate problems from the situations as mentioned above. However, this task is not possible unless the mediator is very neutral and is considered to be balanced. The same should pass into writing an essay as a role for the author other than expressing the point of view by taking into account:
- As a reflective author of an essay, it is necessary to evaluate all aspects of a conflict issue through observation, empirically, or objectively through learning. By researching and gathering sufficient evidence, the author of reflective essays on conflict issues will know all of the fundamental issues of the situation and address them amicably.
- Dialogue with real subjects is great for learning the truth about conflicting subjects. The learning process should never stop for the essay writer because only through discourse analysis, context assessment, and skepticism can elephants be seen in contradicting questions. Next, the author’s vision connects the interests and opposition of the party with the positions of the party. Then it begins to overcome the difficult situation and resolve the elements of the conflict.
- Consider whether you need an essay on a conflict phenomenon, the development of a conflict situation report, or a discussion of working papers and articles on conflict-related topics. If your answer is in the affirmative, the chances of your help are very high.
Our essay writers experts can help you overcome the number one writing fear. Our services are available to you around the clock, every day of the week.